Greater Franklin Virtual Career Fair
February 8 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Date — Wednesday, February 8
- Time — 4:30 to 6:30 pm
- Platform — Premier Virtual
MassHire Career Centers and the Town of Franklin Veterans Services have collaborated to provide job seekers of all backgrounds and experience the opportunity to virtually apply and meet with a variety of employers throughout Franklin and surrounding areas. Using the Premier Virtual platform, MassHire Career Centers will work with Job Seekers and Employers to make those important connections at your convenience from your own home!
Two-Step Registration Process
Step 1: Register for this event through Premier Virtual — https://app.premiervirtual.com/events/6559fc74-7755-4e57-8ad5-444371e042fe/greater-franklin-virtual-job-fair/attendee
- PLEASE NOTE — All attendees must also be registered in Mass JobQuest as you need your JobQuest Job Seeker ID to complete your registration. Please visit https://jobquest.dcs.eol.mass.gov/jobquest/LandingPage.aspx to register.
Step 2: Create your profile. If you have already participated in a Premier Virtual Event, your profile will be saved and just needs to be updated. If you have not participated in a Premier Virtual Event, please follow the instructions provided by Premier. It is important to have a digital version of your resume ready to upload.
Once registered in Premier, a MassHire Representative will be in touch with all event details including the complete list of participating employers!
Priority of Service for Veteran Job Seekers
- All veterans participating in this event will have early access to the employers and resources!
- Additional MassHire and Town of Franklin VSO Assistance before and during the event.
- Access to the Veteran’s Resources Room which includes: Housing, Financial Aid, Training and Transportation, and more.
Any veterans with questions or concerns can contact: