Veterans Roundtable Discussion
November 15, 2021 @ 10:00 am
This event is for Veterans only.
Hear for Company Representatives on hiring Veterans in the workforce. They will give an overview of their companies, describe positions they most frequently hire for, and answer various questions, such as:
• What hiring a Veteran means to their company?
• Does the company use Applicant Tracking Software to assist in their recruitment and hiring efforts?
• How has COVID changed their hiring process?
Attendees will be able to submit their own questions!
Panelists for this event will be:
- Pete Berhardt, MAS Building + Bridge
- Joan Goltz, Boston College
- Kimberly Pratt, Brookhaven at Lexington
- Scott Robinson, Filta Environmental
- John Stone, TCG Network Services
- Stephen Trudeau, Oasis Systems
To register for this event in Zoom, please click on the time and date below. If you do not have a Zoom account yet, please visit zoom.us to create your free account.
Participation for these events is limited, and the seats will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Users must have a Career Center ID / Job Seeker ID Number to register for this event. Please go to JobQuest to acquire your ID number if you do not have one.