The MassHire Metro South/West workforce region is seeking to hire a highly qualified individual to function as the Information Technology Manager, (ITM) overseeing the infrastructure of technical operations, and managing a team of IT employees to support both the administration and delivery of workforce services. The ideal candidate will have vast experience in information technology, and the capacity to keep current with emerging technology.
General Statement of Duties and Responsibilities
- Directs, manages, supervises and coordinates the activities and operations of the Information Technology Department including hardware, software, network, telephone, and computer systems administration.
- Ensures that staff requests for technical assistance are responded to efficiently and effectively resulting in increased satisfaction
- Identifies, recommends, develops, implements, and supports cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization to provide value to the staff in assisting customers and businesses with their workforce needs.
- Provides highly responsible and complex administrative support to the Director and Management Team.
- Functions as the Information Security Officer (ISO) to oversee compliance with laws, regulations, policies, and procedures regarding the security of information assets.
- Responsible for the planning, development, and implementation of the Information Security Framework including the security of all publicly available computing and communication systems and the integrity and privacy of any information maintained on those systems.
- Prepares bid specifications and analyzes bid proposals for computer and network equipment and software.
- Coordinates assigned activities with other divisions, departments, and outside agencies.
- Effectively builds and maintains relationships with management, staff, partner organizations, vendors etc
For more information about this position, click here to view this listing in JobQuest
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to Louise Meyer, MSWETA Inc Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 29, 2021.