At Job Corps, you get hands-on training to start a career. You pick your career path, and we’ll give you the skills to make it successful. It doesn’t stop there. We’ll also help you find a job so that you can hit the ground running after graduation.
At Job Corps you will…
- Chart your own path (and gain independence along the way!)
- Meet friends and counselors who will encourage you as you train
- Have opportunities to mentor others and get involved with the community
- Get involved on campus through sports, clubs, or community service projects
- Connect with employers and build a network of resources