Inspired to Make a Difference. Equipped to Get it Done.
Eliot Community Human Services (Eliot) is committed to serving the most vulnerable of populations – those at risk, with limited or no resources for help.
More than 2,000 multidisciplinary, full and part-time professionals serve more than 50,000 adults, children, and families each year. Eliot has extensive experience working with insurance and managed-care companies and a long history of working together with public and private partners to serve the most vulnerable and at-risk populations.
Guided by compassion and respect, Eliot’s mission is accomplished by:
- Responding to the needs and diversity of the individuals we serve;
- Providing comprehensive services that are individualized, accessible, educational, and strengths-based;
- Delivering high quality, evidence-based programming; and
- Valuing, enriching and partnering with our staff, our clients and our communities.
NOTE: Do not submit applications on the JobQuest website. Use the application form below to apply for any jobs listed. MassHire Business Service Representatives are working directly with each employer to ensure resume review and employer feedback.
- Housing Court Clinician: View Job Description on JobQuest