The Middlesex Community College Adult Learning Center offers FREE classes for adult learners interested in improving their academic skills and / or preparing for the HiSET, GED, college, job training or better employment. We do not offer basic ESOL classes.
The Adult Learning Center is currently offering classes online. These classes include live, interactive sessions taught by instructors as well as independent work done by students outside of class time. The next semester begins January 4th! Students may enroll throughout the semester
if space is available.
* Daytime classes are held Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9am to 12:30pm.
* Evening classes are held on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6pm to 9pm.
* a computer with a speaker, microphone, and camera (if available)
* reliable access to the internet
* to be able to attend and participate in the live class sessions as well as time to complete homework outside of class
Anyone who lives in Massachusetts is welcome to attend.
For registration and placement testing information, please contact Allison Norton, Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-280-3662.
If you do not have reliable access to the internet or a computer or are only interested in taking inperson classes, please let us know.